- This event has passed.
Yoga of Vibration: Combining Sound and Movement in Your Practice
October 9 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Einstein on the power of Vibration: “Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality.”
Vibration is energy, it is the essence of life, and the most powerful tool for evolution. Human beings create vibration through the motion of their bodies and the use of their voices. When the body is engaged in these actions, the vibrational currents create heat and movement, the two essential requirements for transformation.
In this yoga workshop, we will learn how to combine simple, yet ancient movement and sound practices. Areas of exploration will include:
* How to increase the awareness of vibration moving in the body
* How to apply intention to channeling our vibrational currents through the Chakra System
* How to use vibration to balance overcharged or undercharged Chakra Energy
* Yoga Theory and corresponding science behind the Chakra system and how/why it is impacted by sound and movement
* Exploring the power of group sound making
Yoga will be for all levels, no music experience is necessary. The only requirements are a curious mind and heart! Come and join us at the Yurt!
Workshop Fee is $40 person. Cash or Venmo @ Randi Bradley-Martin