Enlightened Solutions Detox is looking for a Clinical Director.
The Clinical Director is responsible for providing 24 hour management of all clinical functions of the facility. Oversees the entire admission process and/or clinical intake process. Also responsible for providing effective leadership to the clinical staff, has knowledge of the organization, provides marketing support for the facility, and directs all activities within the facility in accordance with standards of State and Federal regulations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Adheres to the facility’s philosophy.
- Maintains an effective clinical organizational structure and delegate appropriate authority for completion of assigned responsibilities.
- Ensures behavioral and pharmacologic approaches to treatment are evidence-based and/or universally accepted for each level of care.
- Provides for staff development (i.e. supervision, educational, etc.) and ensures all clinical supervision is provided by a qualified person in conjunction with the Executive Director for at least one hour weekly with group supervision not to exceed 50% of supervision time.
- Functions as leader of Clinical Staff Meetings.
- Implements plans for performance improvement.
- Evaluates quality of program on an ongoing basis.
- Develops cost-effective methods to provide service.
- Facilitates communication with ancillary services.
- Recruits and interviews new employees.
- Attends clinical and administrative meetings to share information inter-departmentally.
- Meets with clinical staff weekly.
- Supervises students/interns completing a field placement.
- Builds positive relationships with staff and physicians.
- Works collaboratively with the Executive Director.
- Demonstrates knowledge of administrative and clinical policies and procedures, and the ability to communicate these clearly and accurately to staff.
- Demonstrates knowledge of emergency procedures; ability to communicate these procedures clearly and accurately.
- Displays ability to direct and supervise Program activities.
- Oversees the admission and/or patient intake process.
- Maintains an effective and efficient daily staffing pattern within budgetary constraints.
- Ensures clinical staff meets educational/licensure requirements.
- Evaluates clinical staff based on specified performance standards, on a timely basis.
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility to changes in the work environment.
- Assists in formulating standards for patient care.
- Provides a safe and therapeutic environment to all staff and patients.
- Performs all duties and other tasks as assigned
Minimum Education & Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Nursing, or health-related field.
- A minimum of 5 years management preferably in a detoxification setting, with continuous Quality Improvement following JCAHO standards.
- Licensed to practice clinical discipline in NJ. (Licensed Psychologist, LCSW with Certified Clinical Supervisor (CCS), LPC with CCS, LCADC, Licensed Physician, Licensed APN)
- NJ Licensed LCADC required.
- CPR Certification required.