For clients in our Partial Care Program who are going into a local sober living house, here is a list of things to bring:
- 2 Weeks of Clothes – We have washers and dryers so you can launder your items – make sure to bring athletic clothes for yoga, as well as, boots for equine therapy (we have some extras in case you do not).
- Toiletries – Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, hairbrush, razor, shaving cream.
- Computer – If you have work to do while with us, you may bring a laptop that will be locked up unless you are using it.
- Cell Phones – All cell phones will be locked up during the Partial Care phase of the program and returned once a client transitions into IOP.
- Medications – Please come with any medications that you currently take. Our doctor will assess and make any changes as necessary.
- No Food or Drink – We supply healthy and organic food to rebuild your body and mind back to its optimal level.